Your Gifts at Work
Every gift – large or small – that supports St. Jude Medical Center is an act of generosity. And all contributions have value in advancing the mission and work of the hospital to create a healthier community for us all.
From donations of volunteer hours that assist patients to gifts of dollars that turn blueprints into new specialty centers, each act of generosity helps us enhance the health and lives of others.
- St. Jude's state-of-the-art Southwest Patient Tower opened its doors in January 2009, thanks to more than $52 million in contributions.
- Philanthropy also made possible the region's first free-standing Endoscopy Center offering the latest treatment options.
- Gifts to the Memorial Foundation funded outreach programs to serve the disadvantaged in our communities.
- Generous donors brought to St. Jude Medical Center leading-edge technology for diagnosing and treating cancer, heart disease, and stroke.
- Volunteers contributed the gift of time, providing more than 55,000 hours of service annually to assist hospital patients, visitors and staff.
Thank you to our donors. Every gift of time, treasure or talent makes a meaningful difference in the life of St. Jude and the lives of its patients.
To learn more or to get involved call (714) 992-3033 or email us at SJMF@stjoe.org.