Your Gifts at Work
Every gift – large or small – that supports St. Jude Medical Center is an act of generosity. And all contributions remain in our community to advance the mission and work of St. Jude Medical Center to create a healthier community for us all.
From giving volunteer hours that assist patients and their families to financial support that funds new technology and improves patient care, each act of generosity helps us enhance the health and lives of others.
Here are just a few ways your gifts make a difference:
- Generous donors bring leading-edge technology to St. Jude Medical Center for diagnosing and treating cancer, heart disease, and stroke.
- The Southwest Patient Tower opened in 2009, providing access to expanded and improved services including the Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Cath Labs, Maternity Services, and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Philanthropy also made possible the region's first free-standing Endoscopy Center offering the latest treatment options.
- Gifts to the Memorial Foundation fund outreach programs to serve the disadvantaged in our community.
- Volunteers contribute the gift of time, providing more than 76,000 hours of service annually to assist hospital patients, visitors, and staff.
Thank you! Every gift of time, treasure, or talent makes a meaningful difference in the work of St. Jude Medical Center and the lives of its patients.
To learn more about our programs and initiatives or for opportunities to get involved, please contact the Memorial Foundation at:
(714) 992-3033 or email us at SJMF@stjoe.org.