Experience & Education
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Good Samaritan Hospital - Anaheim, CA
Areas of ExpertisePodiatry,,
Foot and ankle pain prevents people from accomplishing their goals and diminishes their quality of life. It is extremely rewarding to identify the issue or problem, and correct it. Getting patients back to doing the things they enjoy is often a matter of a few simple solutions.
I am a big believer in education and prevention, ensuring patients understand what caused their foot or ankle problem, as well as how to treat it and prevent it from reoccurring in the future. There are a significant number of health problems that show symptoms in the feet before the rest of the body, such as diabetes, arthritis, kidney problems and bone damage. Identifying potential health issues and helping patients successfully prevent or treat it, is what makes my job both fulfilling and worthwhile.
Areas of Interest
- Plantar fasciitis and heel pain
- Sports injuries, including tendonitis, stress fractures, sprained ankles and foot pain
- Complex foot disorders
- Diabetic wounds
- Pediatrics, including gait analysis
- Nail diseases
- Geriatrics, including arthritic deformities and preventive care
- Laser surgery, including painless treatment of fungal infections, ingrown toenails, lesions, warts and peripheral neuropathy