St. Jude Centers for Rehabilitation Patient Outcomes CY18
The St. Jude Centers of Rehabilitation is uniquely qualified to meet the
special needs of both inpatients and outpatients serving those individuals
who have suffered a brain injury, stroke, damage to the spinal cord or
other neurological disorders. Widely regarded as one of the best in the
country, our inpatient rehabilitation program is accredited by both the
Joint Commission, the nation's predominant standards-setting organization
in health care, and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation
St. Jude's outpatient program offers an array of services from aquatic
therapy and support groups to physical therapy, speech and swallow therapy,
pelvic floor rehabilitation and more.
Inpatient Outcomes CY18
- 91.3% of patients are likely to recommend St. Jude Medical Center
- 90.2% of patients are satisfied overall with the care they received at
St. Jude Medical Center
Patients were surveyed using Press Ganey measurement criteria.
Outpatient Outcomes CY18
- 93.4% of all neurological patients are satisfied with the care they received
- 91.9% of stroke patients are satisfied with the care they received
- 92.1% of all orthopedic patients are satisfied with the care they received
Data obtained from Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), a national rehab database.