Helpful Job Search Information
Logging on to our Career Opportunities Application This login information
is intended for External Candidates only. Employees must utilize the link
to Carenet to search and apply for jobs.
If you are an External Candidate, click the External Candidates link:
You will be taken to our Career Opportunities landing page
When searching for Open Positions, you have two search options: Basic and Advanced
- Enter Keyword(s) for the type of position you want
- Identify a posting date range (so you can see all job openings or only
new ones since you last visited this site)
Click the yellow
Advanced allows you to search on any combination of the following:
- Work locations
- Job categories, such as Physicians, Nurses, Administration, Food Services,
- Employment status, such as full-time, part-time, etc.
Specific information you may already know, such as:
- Job opening ID
- Recruiter name
Date range of the job posting
- Any time
- Last month
- Last three weeks
- Last week
- Last year
Review Open Positions
A list of open positions that match your search criteria will display.
- Click on the Posting Title for more information about the job.
- When finished with the full description, select Return to Job Postings
at the bottom of the page.
- To apply for a position, click on checkbox for that job and click apply now.
Apply for an Open Position Online
Apply Now once you have selected the positions you want to apply for
Select a resume option and follow the system prompts provided for each:
Upload a new resume
- If you utilize this option, we will attempt to parse the information contained
in the resume as an aid to you. Please verify the contents of all the
parsed information after the process completes.
- Copy and paste a resume text on your computer
- Use an existing resume you previously filed our organization.
- Apply without including a resume
Your name and the address you most recently provided will display.
- Review this information for accuracy
If it needs updating, use
My Profile option to submit changes.
E-mail address - You may enter either your work or home e-mail address and e-mail type
in My Profile.
- We do require 1 form of contact information for you in either phone or
- Work experience
- Professional licenses and certificates
- Languages spoken other than English.
- Application questions (Required and Non-Required)
- Referral information (how you heard about this position)
+Add link to add
Trash Can to delete
- Overwriting some existing content with new information.
Provide Personal Information
For your convenience, we will ask you to complete the online application
form only once. It will remain on file for you to use whenever you apply
for a St. Joseph Health position online. You may update or edit it any
time you wish. The personal history details it asks for include:
If you previously provided any of this information in a prior job application
it will display. You may correct or update prefilled information by:
Submit Your Online Application and Sign Out
- At the end of the online Application form:
- Select Submit
- This will send your application for the job(s) you selected for this session
to our recruitment department
- Recruiting will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your application
to your e-mail address on file if you provided one.
Use the following features to make future searches and applications more
My Saved Jobs - to maintain a list of positions that interest you.
My Saved Searches - to save your search criteria for future visits.
- You can ask the system to notify you automatically if new job openings
matching your criteria are posted.
My Career Tools - to add and manage:
- Cover letters
- Additional attachments.
My Profile - to update your contact information and other personal data.
- St. Jude Human Resources is located at 101 E. Valencia Mesa Dr., Fullerton,
CA 92835. Human Resources is open 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information,
call us at (714) 992-3920.