To receive copies of your radiology films, you must submit a written, signed, and dated request form. You may download, print and complete the Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information in English or
Mail or FAX your completed request to:
St. Jude Medical Center
101 E. Valencia Mesa Drive
Fullerton, CA 92835
Phone (714) 992-3956
Fax (714) 992-3066
You have the option of receiving your CD or films; please indicate your preference on the authorization form. Most requests are completed within 24 hours of receipt of the authorization during normal business hours. In some instances, requests may require additional time to process. Please contact the Imaging Department for fees associated with these requests at (714) 992-3956.
When picking up your copies you will be required to show photo identification.
Radiology films may be released to anyone that the patient authorizes in writing to receive such information. A valid authorization MUST contain the following information:
- Patient’s full name
- Date of birth
- Specific information to be released (i.e. lab report) and the date of service
- Purpose for which the information may be disclosed (continuing care, insurance, disability, personal use)
- To whom the information is to be sent to including the name and address or who will pick up the information
- Specify when the authorization will expire
- Identify if you would like a copy of the authorization
- The patient’s signature or a patient’s legal representative’s signature. Authorizations signed by a representative must include a copy of the durable power of attorney, guardianship etc.
- Date of the signature
If you have any questions regarding obtaining copies of your films, please contact Imaging Services at (714) 992-3956.