Beat the Pack(SM)
Finally, a smoking cessation program that brings together all the elements you need to succeed: medical management, individual counseling from a licensed psychotherapist/ smoking cessation counselor, and nutritional support. St. Jude Medical Center's eight-week program uniquely targets the most common reasons for not being able to quit smoking – and eliminates them.
For more information please call (800) 870-7537 or click here to sign up now.
Included in this program
Medical evaluation & medication support: three appointments with the program physician for medication management and medical support.
Individual consultations: eight 60-minute sessions with your smoking cessation counselor. Sessions can be adapted in length or frequency to meet your needs, for instance, two 30-minute sessions each week for eight weeks, or four 15-minute sessions. Phone check-in is also provided, as needed.
Nutrition planning: two private planning sessions with a registered dietitian.
If you've tried to quit before and haven't been able to, now you can
- Develop an individualized plan to stop smoking.
- Benefit from medical management solutions to help you stop smoking.
- Learn how to manage stress, self-defeating thoughts, and negative emotions without smoking.
- Strengthen your motivation to stop smoking.
- Benefit from individual counseling sessions and phone support.
- Develop coping and problem-solving skills for relapse prevention.
- Learn strategies to address nutrition and potential weight gain.
EmWave Personal Stress Reliever
The award-winning EmWave Personal Stress Reliever is a highly effective device for managing the effects of daily stress. In the palm of your hand, a colorful LED displays audio and visual feedback on your body's physical responses to stress by measuring pulse, breathing and other unconscious indicators to help engage users in time-tested and proven stress relief techniques to significantly reduce anxiety and increase a sense of well-being for virtually any user.